[pcductape] Re: inviting opinions

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:58:30 -0400

Hi Jan,

  I have Microsoft Office XP, and I use Outlook.  I have used Outlook
Express in the past, but switched to Outlook because of the extra
features:  Calendar, Tasks, To DO, Journal, Notes, Contacts.  Anyone who
uses a Pocket PC will understand why you need Outlook as opposed to
Outlook Express. I had to use Outlook (which comes with the Pocket PC -
but only Outlook, not Office is included) to synchronize all of my
Calendar, Tasks, To Do, Notes, Contacts, Inbox, etc. Outlook Express is
just the Inbox part of Outlook.

  What is Message Tag?

Lisa