[pcductape] Re: inviting opinions

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:44:37 -0500

Yep.

I did not mention it in my earlier reply but Outlook has a calendar that is
really handly.   See remarks from
website:http://www.ctgtraining.com/ctgtest/CourseOutlines/OutookXPNewFeature
sOutline.htm
I see on ebay.com that Microsoft Office xp is offerred for $199.   If you
already have it on your computer I think you can upgrade it (Outlook) for
free at www.microsoft.com.
Carl
--------------------
NEW/IMPROVED FEATURES IN OUTLOOK XP
E-MAIL FEATURES
  a.. Word is the default e-mail editor; HTML the default message format
  b.. AutoComplete for E-mail addresses
  c.. Full-time AutoCorrect in Outlook
  d.. Preview pane enhancements
INFORMATION STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION FEATURES
  a.. AutoArchive properties set for all folders at once
  b.. Mailbox Cleanup (like Disk Cleanup)
  c.. Find Bar
CALENDAR AND CONTACT MANAGEMENT FEATURES
  a.. Color coding for Calendar appointments
  b.. All reminders delivered in a single dialog box
  c.. Saving group schedules