[pcductape] Re: inviting opinions

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:51:34 -0500

Hi Jan,

It is all about money.   And my hesitation to pay for Microsoft Outlook when
Outlook Express is free.  I understand Microsoft Outlook comes with
Microsoft Office which cost around $350 hereabouts.   I don't need Microsoft
Office since OpenOffice is free and it does the same things as Microsoft
Office.   There is a TV commercial in these parts about a dad and his son in
a swimming pool and he, the father, pushes his son away so he can get to a
quarter first;   he's cheap and so am I.   :-)   I like Outlook Express
because it's cheap;   and maybe because I don't know how really good
Microsoft Outlook is!