[pcductape] Re: https & http websites

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:50:43 -0800

weird when one program designed to fix something ends up causing another hassle..

Carl Martin wrote:
Hey Guys,

It took all day but I finally figured out my problem.   The popups were caused by my new free firewall called Kerio.   It was giving the popups message because AVG was trying to go online and could not.   I discovered that I could go to websites with https but could not go to websites with http and AVG is a http website.   I unchecked the "spyware/tracking cookies" feature in SpywareBlaster and now I can surf all the Internet, both https & http websites.