[pcductape] https & http websites

  • From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:40:32 -0600

Hey Guys,

It took all day but I finally figured out my problem.   The popups were caused
by my new free firewall called Kerio.   It was giving the popups message
because AVG was trying to go online and could not.   I discovered that I could
go to websites with https but could not go to websites with http and AVG is a
http website.   I unchecked the "spyware/tracking cookies" feature in
SpywareBlaster and now I can surf all the Internet, both https & http websites.

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com