[pcductape] Re: hotkeys

  • From: Victor <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:18:46 +0200

Pam,

Hotkeys for texts are available - question is what program you want to use !!!!

Pam wrote:

Does anyone know of a way I can assign hotkeys to text?
I use probably a dozen or so different pieces of text repeatedly and would
like to just hit a keystroke of some sort and it would paste the text that
it has been assigned. Is there such a thing?