[pcductape] Re: hotkeys

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pcductape" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:43:12 -0500

Hi Pam,

I think what you're looking for is a text editor that will do macros. A free one called DOCPAD is located at http://www.webgrid.co.uk/textedit_2.html. I've not used it so I'm don't know how to set it up. Another free one is NoteTabLight at http://www.notetab.com/. I use it daily but not for macros. I configured it to "stay on top" of other applications and I can look at a program that will not let me copy/paste (like a read only PDF file) and I use NoteTabLight to get critical information I need in other apps. Very useful to me and I'm sure you will be using macros for text transfers very quickly.

I use ACT! for Windows as my PIM (Personal Information Manager) and it has the option to set up macros to do what you need. ACT! is not free; see www.act.com.

Carl
www.carlmartininsurance.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>