[pcductape] Re: hotkeys

  • From: Bob Vandersteen <bvan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:21:35 -0700

At 01:08 PM 8/28/04, Pam wrote:

Does anyone know of a way I can assign hotkeys to text?
I use probably a dozen or so different pieces of text repeatedly and would
like to just hit a keystroke of some sort and it would paste the text that
it has been assigned. Is there such a thing?

Don't know anything about hotkeys, but there are some clipboard replacements out there that will store numerous saves that can be recalled at a later point in time.

A few here: http://malektips.com/Win95_ClipBoard_Replacementsswi.html

Cheers,
Bob...