[pcductape] Re: hiding folders & CD Catalog

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:19:09 -0600

Hi Scott,
Size isn't so much the issue, since it is only about 4-5 mb, but I think I
would have to design and run 2 separate databases because of information
contained in the original db about inventory, the suppliers, costs, and
other sensitive information. I think that would mean either double entry of
all items or restripping the original and changing the relationships each
time to resave it. But I'm definitely open to the idea if it doesn't mean I
have to have 2 databases.