[pcductape] Re: hiding folders

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:58:47 -0600

Thanks Carl.

I just did something similar with a web dev tool.  Downloaded the free trial
and found that it wouldn't allow me to change anything, I could just look at
it.  If it hadn't come so well recommended by a bunch of folks I would not
have spent the $35 to activate it.

Ooh, that reminds me.  I bought a CD-RW Wednesday but wasn't around here
long enough to install it.  I better get that done today so I can burn a
copy of that software before the unspeakable happens.