[pcductape] Re: hiding folders

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:37:20 -0600

I want to hide the main folder that the images are kept in when you are
viewing the tree. I will use the images throughout the catalog pages on the
CD.  If they steal one or several images that way I can't control it (I
haven't found a way up to this point), but I can prevent them from taking
the entire collection in one fell swoop.  We have already caught another
company stealing our images and displaying them in THEIR printed catalog as
their own.  I can't make it impossible for the images to be taken but I
won't make it easy for them either, if I can help it. I am entertaining the
idea of presenting the entire thing via a flash presentation which will
discourage theft even further.  The so far insurmountable problem I'm facing
with the Flash idea is size limitations on the CD.  Its a big catalog.
Does that help it to make sense?