[pcductape] Re: hiding folders

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:45:36 -0600

Hi Scott,
Believe it or not, there was a copyright notice on every single page of the
site.  After that episode I began watermarking every full image, but not the
thumbnails, which aren't very good quality anyway.  I haven't gone back and
watermarked the older images yet.  Some people have a LOT of nerve, and very
little moral values.