[pcductape] Re: hiding folders

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:58:43 -0800

Hi Pam,
I personally would rather spend my money on good shopping cart software that may
do what you need, than spend it on Acrobat. I hate it when Acrobat reader has to
load when I'm at a web page that uses pdf files. My dial up connection just
makes this process slow and not always a good experience.

Saying this, I know very little about shopping cart type software. However, what
you want to do should be right up their alley, so to speak.