[pcductape] Re: hiding folders

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:41:38 -0600

I plan on using html to create the catalog with, the catalog thats on CD
anyway.  The other one, on paper, I haven't decided the best way to go on it
yet.  One thing at a time I guess.
But back to hidden folders Bob, online I believe that one cannot access the
directory tree of a site unless they know the path to the parent folder that
the entire site itself resides in. But on a CD its as easy as viewing in
Windows Explorer, or even a browser window can show you.  That's where the
need to make the folder invisible comes in.