[pcductape] Re: hiding folders

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:53:55 -0800

Hi Pam,
If seems to me, you should be able to hide the whole folder with your web page
software, so only the web page can draw pics from it. I can't tell you exactly
how to do this, but I know there is some control to what and how the public can
access things on a web.
For FrontPage, this use to be controlled by the personal web server.