[pcductape] Re: help for f-prot antivirus

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:24:47 -0600

MessageCarl
Yea thats what I thought I'd do. I've already got it downloaded here and will
get it ready to work on the other one. and the other one isn't a friends ..its
one of my pastime projects..i like to recycle old computers that are discarded.
So decided thought Id get busy and do some cleaning out<gutting old computers
and gathering parts> and trying to reorganize my corner in my living room. I
did manage to get rid of about 100 floppies or so..ones that werent
important..and kept the ones that someday soon i will burn to cd..so from one
little thing to another..