[pcductape] Re: help for f-prot antivirus

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:07:30 -0600

MessageI haven't tried the online checks since that computer doesnt have a
modem installed and or an operating system going per say..since i did that
fdisk /mbr thingy..so i'm trying to find a program to eliminate the virus and I
found a solution on that f-prot program but not sure which version to
get..since i will have to download on this comp Im using...and then move over
to infected one.I happened to find it by using an old version of mcaffe I had,
but it didnt offer a solution to gettting rid of it..so im still
looking..Thanks Dave