[pcductape] Re: help for f-prot antivirus

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:30:30 -0600

Carl, I did d/l & install TreePad, but I decided against it for now.  I think
the learning curve is too long for me right now, maybe later I'll try it again.
 Seems like a pretty neat program & the TreePad Lite is free, which is even
better!
Thanks for the kind words about my site.  It was down for almost 3 days this
week, first time in the 2 1/2 years I've had it.  Seems like the server
crashed, guess that can happen to anyone, but I was a little peeved it took so
long to get it working again.  But it is back up & working ok now.

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com