[pcductape] Re: help for f-prot antivirus

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:39:43 -0600

Hi Martha,

Pretty snow.  Very nice web site!   I spent quite a bit of
time trying to browse all your links and gave up;   It would
take days.   You much have indexed the entire Internet for
free and useful programs.

I take it you kinda like http://www.treepad.com/treepadbiz.
Almost an entire page devoted  to a description.   At $43 it
is much cheaper than the $200 for Act 6.   Do you use it, the
Treepad software.    Can one import a database (text
delimited) into Treepad?    At the website, it does say one
can import a cvs file (database)  but there is not much talk
about databases.    On the surface Treepad appears to be a big
word processor with nice web features.    Have you any
experience with Treepad?