[pcductape] Re: help for f-prot antivirus

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 06:36:54 -0600

MessageHi Barbara,

I don't know what to suggest.  Sounds like you have a bad 3.5"
drive.   I was going to search the net for ways to destroy the
virus via the registry keys via registry hack;   but you don't
have registry keys.   One possibility is to purchase a really
cheap 56k modem and email the unit a dos version of F-Prot.

One question;   after you repair these machines, what do you
do with them?