[pcductape] Re: help for f-prot antivirus

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 07:14:25 -0600

MessageIt is empire monkey also known as stone monkey. I have only dos 6.22 on
that machine. No cdrom acess yet...so far the instructions I have gotten from
frisk software international hasnt worked..I followed their instrutions to the
t to make floppies but with this virus after the floppy is accessed , the
floppy gets errors and wont go on... so Im going to try something else..what Im
not sure..still thinking:))