[pcductape] Re: help for f-prot antivirus

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:16:24 -0600

MessageUpdate-1st file from Dave was too old..needed new def..
then the one for dos. It detected the virus, but I couldnt seem to get it to
disinfect or delete. I printed out list of switches and such . Then went to
Frisk Software and found some faq about dos work.Also told me how to put it on
2 floppies and use it from there. Also told how to get rid of boot sector
virus.. so tommorrow when my kids are behaving better I will attempt it again .
 Boy this virus work sucks!  Thanks for all your input..I feel like Im making
progress...just little by little..Barb