[pcductape] Re: help for f-prot antivirus

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:45:57 -0600

MessageI'm sure I read here that somebody was using that f-prot antivirus..I
need some info about it. My problem is I have another computer I'm working
on<its not online> and it has that empire monkey-stone monkey virus. I read a
page at f-secure.com about getting rid of this virus, so I am looking for the
download for a free version..just to clean this virus out of the memory of this
old dinosaur. I went to download areas and went to ftp area,,but Im not smart
enough to figure out exactly what I need to download or do. Currently I have
nothing on that harddrive, tried format, fdisk/mbr..etc...<which probably was a
mistake, but tried anyways> any help would be greatly appreciated. I did clean
my setup discs within my good machine with avg.. so fire away...Barbara