[pcductape] Re: help

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:45:10 -0700

Yea, that used to usually mean you left a non-bootable disk in the a: drive on startup.
Or your hard drive failed.
But today, with cd booting, it adds a third dimension.
If there is no disk in the a: drive or the cd drive, it still means the hard drive is not booting because it either failed or something has messed up the files it needs to use to boot, which is usually the case.