[pcductape] Re: help

  • From: vzn05mrz <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:39:14 -0400

Bob,
Yes I set it to boot from CD first. It has XP on laptop. I wonder if HD is bad.

I put a KNOPPIX cd in and usually I can see and read my hard drives but nothing shows up.

I'll call her and ask if she has an "A" drive so I can put a bootable disk in.

Thanks,
Nick

Bob Noble wrote:

Hi Nick,
I assume you set the bios to boot from a cd first.
It might be set to boot from the c: drive and it's toast at the moment.
Xp system?

----- Original Message ----- From: "vzn05mrz" <allstate@xxxxxxx>