[pcductape] Re: help

  • From: vzn05mrz <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:01:21 -0400

Chuck,
I thought of that but could not find an "A" drive in it. I think the CD rom and "A" interchange. She brought it to me with CD ROM in it. A Compaq restory disk was int it. I tried both with and without it in still same results.

Compaq's bios is also limited to what you can change. weird.

Keep suggestions comming,

Nick

teknospud wrote:

Hi Nick; Chuck here,
 Boy you got a situation going, Compaq is in a world of its own.  I would
like to say the fix is as simple as having a floppy left in the A:.  Need to
know what type of Windows that you're expecting to see if it did boot?
Let me know!!!