[pcductape] Re: hello

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 06:38:03 +0200

Maybe there is a cat sitting the other side????  As a mouse I certainly
would only run the other way !!!!!

Seriously - no idea except cleaning the insides of the mouse - which you
have already done, check also the underside of the mouse that no dirt has
accumulated there either and that the mouse pad is clean too.

TTFN - Vic

  _____