[pcductape] Re: hello

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:55:18 -0700

Good recommendation David. :O)

Just for the rest, the reason to go to safe mode to do this is more of those
mouses might be shown in safe mode, that you cannot see in regular mode.

I think you only see the one that gets installed in regular mode, but in safe
mode there may be several mice there and you don't know which is bad or which it
will use, so one deletes them all and reboot and hopefully the right one gets
installed.