[pcductape] Re: hello

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:46:35 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Good Thanks Dave.. I seem to be having trouble with alot of my groups emails
getting bounced, and was double checking most of my stuff.. Hey I do have a
question ...on win 98se what would make a mouse only work up and down,, or
after I fiddled with it , then only go sideways. It is on my kids computer.
We cleaned the mouse..that didnt help.. still wants to run one way only.
Any ideas?