[pcductape] Re: hangs in start up

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:47:32 -0400

It is under Document and settings and is under two profiles, the one you log
in for and all users. Right click the start button and left click explore.
You will have to go under the programs to startup. I am shutting down
though, I have to get up early, I am presently in Burlington, VT and
travelling to Maine in the morning after I visit the terminal I set up
today.