[pcductape] Re: google's new toy

  • From: "Chuck Haller" <teknospud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:49:45 -0700

Hi Vic,

   Glad you like my ?Plan?. If you can have a positive attitude about
life, you can also have a positive attitude about life coming to an
end.  People joke about the comedian that said, ?If I knew I was going
to live so long, I would have taken better care of myself?; when in
reality, it should be; ?You should take care of yourself so you can
live so long?.
   Many hospital workers realize that the ?mental? is a, if not the,
major consideration. People that medically should be dead, are around
until after celebrating a major event such as a loved ones birthday or
a grand child?s graduation, or even a favorite holiday.
   No captain leaves port saying, ?Ok boys, let?s go find an iceberg?;
or ?Let?s go to Europe?, but he may well say, ?We are going to
Liverpool England?, and then takes all due diligence to get there.
That of course, as we all know, does not preclude the ?iceberg?.

   As to regrets, I feel that all the events in my life have taught me
a lesson, the regret being that, I wish I had learned them faster.

          Chuck