[pcductape] Re: google's new toy

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:02:48 +0200

Pam - Unfortunately I think a majority of this list already knows whats on
the other side of 42 - ROTFLMAO

But more importantly - I think after 42 comes 43 and then 44 and so on -

Furthermore I think many realize that after 42 we can relax and face the
fact that life is life and we no nore manage it than it manages us.

TTFN - Vic

  _____