[pcductape] Re: ginst_001.exe

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:27:21 -0600

As Trapper would say "ha". go figure.    As to results of a search engine, I
have actually gotten different results with a mix of words different the
2nd/3rd time than the 1st.   For example, a search for "dog, cat and man"
will give different results than  "cat and man, dog";   they are the same
words & same phrase, why the different results?