[pcductape] Re: ginst_001.exe

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:51:57 -0600

Hi Carl,

That's interesting, I did the same thing, at Google groups and only got the
foreign language sites I mentioned.  I have to laugh about the irony you
mentioned.  For those of you all who don't know Mike Baynes, he is the guy
who's signature line I borrowed, and who is a very knowledgeable person in
virus problems, spyware, and general computer stuff too. How ironic that I
borrow his signature for a problem and now Carl you are telling me that he
inadvertently answered. And I find it even more interesting that it was he
who taught me a while back to go to google groups to look up such stuff.

Thanks Carl for finding and posting what you found.  Now to go figure out
why I got different results than you did.  And why just now when I tried it
again I got the same results that you did.

Ok, so now you all know now that I'm easily entertained.  ;-)

My grandmother used to say the same thing, as Robert's (my husband)
grandmother must have said because he says it to the kids at appropriate
moments.
I like Matthew 7:12 too, about treating others how you want to be treated.

Thanks again,