[pcductape] Re: ginst_001.exe

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 04:32:27 -0600

Hi Pam,

I'm saying that when I went to google.com and searched the "Groups", the
results were 4 hits and the second hit was Trickler
... up" never seen it before. Also shows in running programmes. "Trickler"
c:\windows\temp\fsg_tmp\ginst_001.exe any ideas please Kan
24hoursupport.helpdesk - Oct 29, 2003 by KanKaroo - View Thread (5 articles)

and when I went to the group I noticed that someone had asked the same
question you did and the answer was spyware but he did not explain why
aginst_001.exe became fsg-xxx.exe.

You mentioned in one of your emails that you like the phrase "It is a good
day when one learns something" and I think he is the guy that answered the
question about ginst_001.exe.

One of my favorite phrases is "Treat others like you want to be treated".
My grandmother use to say "If you can't say something good about a person,
don't say anything".