[pcductape] Re: ginst_001.exe

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:28:54 -0600

Hi Carl,
Thanks for the information!
Are you saying that (fsg-xxx.exe)is the same thing as ginst_001.exe?
Either way I did find Gator on that machine and got rid of it. My son goes
to cartoon sites and plays games.  I suppose it downloaded itself from one
of those sites.  I have all my machines locked down so that nothing can
install itself without my permission.  Sounds like maybe Ryan has been
exploring settings on that machine. I know how to fix that! ha

Pam =)