[pcductape] Re: ginst_001.exe

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:58:35 -0600

Hi Pam,

Someone ask this question on a yahoo group and a reply was as indicated
below.

Carl
==========

Trickler (fsg-xxx.exe) is part of Gator.  It can be installed by
other software, such as AudioGalaxy etc.

Install and use:
Spybot Search & Destroy
http://spybot.eon.net.au/
http://www.safer-networking.org/