[pcductape] Re: functions

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: trapper <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:00:51 -0500

Hi trapper,

t> Scott got two ? for ya..
t> 1 ? How do I assign my keys to operate as a point of sale?
t> 2/ how do you get the email to respond with a p> before each and every line?

1. Most POS systems use special keyboards with programmable keys.
Well, they used to; nowadays, they're moving to touch-screens.  I tend
to like touchscreens better; fewer moving parts, and fewer overfed
keyboards.  :)

2. I use a REAL email program, instead of using Microsoft Outlook
Express 6.00.2800.1409.  :)

You should be able to do it in OE, thogh.  Go to Tools -> Options ->
Send, click Plain Text Settings, and put a check mark on "Indent the
original text with..."

--Scott.