[pcductape] Re: functions

  • From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:32:02 -0500

In Houston every major intersection has people begging for money.   Lots of
stories reported when a kind soul would give a guy begging for money for
food and then follow him and he goes and buys cheap wine.    The local
government is thinking about passing a new law making it illegal to beg for
food at major traffic intersections because of the danger.

Carl
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com