[pcductape] Re: functions

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:25:29 -0800

I use to do this back in DOS days...
I can look for this program if you would like, but as I say it is DOS. hmm but as I think about it the name "key press sounds familiar and it re-assigns the ASCII code to the keys.
want to mess with a nasty little trick on an ex friend..change the keys all around on their key board...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>