[pcductape] Re: functions

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:09:40 -0800

you have got to be kidding me..down to 104..!
WE in Alaska had a miserable heat wave this summer. Believe it or nor there were times when it was in the 80's. About died from the heat. even the tourist were miserable. Moist of this summer was in the 70's. even that was to hot for us.. I think Diane and I like it about 65 or even 60.
Just to hot to do much of anything above those temperatures. We tried to do some hikes and about fried.

you guys get some really pretty sunsets down there in Ariz.
see that the > are by every line but how did you get the persons name next to them?\
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Vandersteen" <bvan@xxxxxxxxxxx>