[pcductape] functions

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:10:23 -0500

Hey guys,
Thre are functions on a keyboard like page up and delete. I am assuming that
these keys point to something, like a shortcut points to an app. Am I right?
If so, and specifically the delete key, how would I access the delete
function without depressing the delete key?
Background/reason... I have a 2nd keyboard (sort of). It deals more with
mouse movements but has 12 assignable hot spots. I would like to assign the
delete key, the plus key and the minus key to 3 of them if it is possible.
Thoughts on how to access that ?