[pcductape] fonts

  • From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:09:06 -0600

{ ê Y È 7 ¦ z ? ?È à ö = Å 8

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 10:44 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: avg 6 ending support

  °....Like that :-)

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Eric Skeen
    To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 12:56 PM

    Hi Trapper,

    You can keep the 4°F, I believe that is as cold or colder than my deep
freeze. However, I would like some of your snow, except there are no mountains
anywhere near where I live, only Mine dumps. So I guess you will have to send
me a mountain or two as well. Oh yes, I can do with some Ocean as well...

    Computer talk:
    You can create the "degree" sign by holding in the <alt> key while
depressing the numerals 0,1,7,6 in turn on the right hand numeric keypad.