[pcductape] Re: excel question

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape freelists.org" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:55:54 -0000

Hi De

Take a look at this article

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HP030561071033&CTT=1&Origin=EC790000701033&QueryID=mIN4b1q6I0&Query=time+insert&Scope=TC%2cHP%2cHA%2cRC%2cFX%2cES%2cEP%2cDC%2cXT

Elaine
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 3:38 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] excel question

  In other office suites, I have a button in my toolbar that when I click on
the button it will put todays date in the cell. I just love that feature as I
type in the date tooo much. I am trying to setup excel to work smarted, not
harder, and this would be a real time saver. Where can I find that button? I
have been looking in the customize toolbar area and I just do not see it. I did
see where I can make a button, just not sure how to do that.
  Using Micro$haft Office 2000 Pro
  Thanks so much
  De
  ( the one that hates M$O )  hehe