[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:44:34 -0800

Hi Liza,
What happens if you go to device manager and remove the mouse with the remove button. Restart the machine and it should load the mouse automaticly.
My mouse shows a two button mouse in control panel, but has a wheel tab at the top to set the wheels motion.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Schnepf" <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>