[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:32:26 -0600

Hmmm, something is very odd that even the CD that came with and you have
used with it before is only 2 button. What did you say happened that caused
it to quite behaving properly in the first place? Ok, nevermind I just
reread your original post. Does the CD say it is compatible with the OS you
installed?

Pam