[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:00:34 -0500

Hi Pam,

  It has a thing called mouse properties, which I guess is the software.
Usually, under mouse properties, you can configure each button to do
different things, which is how you get the webwheel to work. Every driver
I've tried, except the new one, is showing up as a two-button mouse. Mine
has four buttons. You can't use the webwheel with a two button mouse.
Webwheel isn't even showing up at all. The new driver shows the four
buttons, but doesn't have the webwheel option anymore.

Lisa