[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:58:29 -0500

Hi Scott,

  I probably can do a system restore but I don't think it'll fix the
problem. The very first thing I tried was the CD that came with the mouse. I
wasn't sure if it was the right CD, because under mouse properties, it
showed a two-button mouse. My mouse has four buttons. But it was the right
CD, because it's the only mouse that came with a CD. Also, I tried the
upgraded drivers for Windows XP that I had used in the past and that had
worked, and they also showed up as a two-button mouse under mouse
properties. The only thing that showed up as a four button mouse was the
newest drivers, but they don't have the webwheel anymore.

Lisa