[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:17:08 -0900

Just got back in from the mall and I am one tired out puppy. I will take a look at this tomorrow when I am more awake and can tell which end of the computer is what..

                       " + "
                     Trapper &
                   Arts of Alaska
                        by
                      Diane
        http://www.streetfairamerica.com/dhar

Bob Noble wrote:

Trapper, this site will explain about the Logitech's mice on xp and how to install the xp drivers.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/support/products/document/US/EN,CRID=1781,contentid=4642,contentid2=5286,showalldocuments=0

Bob Noble www.sonic.net/bnoble ----- Original Message ----- From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx> To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 10:44 PM Subject: [pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

I thought that when I plugged in my mouse and re-booted that the
computer would pick it up..but no go..
I can try it again..I have nuked this computer down to 0 and reloaded
win-xp again from scratch..
For what ever reason the xp won't shut off now...and it won't find my
2nd hd..even though it is there..Bios says it is there..diags say it is
there..but XP says it is not..

               " + "
                     Trapper &
                   Arts of Alaska
                        by
                      Diane
        http://www.streetfairamerica.com/dhar

Bob Noble wrote:

Hi Trapper,
I read that all mouse types of Logitech's are xp compadible, except
the ones that plug into a serial connector.  The drivers are built
into xp, so one should not try to load the cd mouse drivers.
That is likely where the problem lies.