[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:59:26 -0900

Title: Message
so then why won't it puck up the mouse after it has been removed and you have re-booted?

	               " + "
                      Trapper &
                    Arts of Alaska
                         by
                       Diane
         http://www.streetfairamerica.com/dhar

Lisa Schnepf wrote:

Hi Bob,

  Thank you for your help. The feature I'm looking for, though, the webwheel - do you think that will work if I use the XP drivers from that page, or is it a Logitech thing? Here's what it is:

WebWheel

Logitech's "innovative WebWheel feature" brings to approximately six grillion the number of Weird Things That Can Happen When You Press One Of The Extra Buttons On Your Fancy New Mouse.

WebWheel gives you Web navigation functions easily accessible via pointer or wheel-doohickey, which could be very handy if you're taking advantage of the mouse's cordlessness and not sitting in front of your keyboard. It also gives you links to Web pages.

By default, you get your Search page, a few other Logitech-selected Web pages, and Logitech's Webmail site. Fortunately, you can set these Web links to whatever you want, making WebWheel into a genuinely useful quick-links thing, if you care to use it. If you don't, you can unbind it from whichever mouse button it's haunting and use that button for something else.